Portfolio Practise – Coloured Gerbera and Milton Head Vase

Hello! I’ve been beavering away because the Make It In Design Assignment Bootcamp has started! Because of this I’ve decided to slightly change my 100 Days of Flowers project to 100 Flowers, as I’m now also doing work for MATS. The goal is to produce 100 flower illustrations rather than 100 consecutive days of drawing exclusively flowers, there just aren’t enough hours in the day and I don’t want to crash and burn!

Here’s what I’ve been working on; first I finished colouring the Gerbera and Milton Head vase.

 

I’m pleased with it, once again it’s rough and ready but I like it’s simple nature, and the colour palette. Will definitely come back to it in the future and polish it a bit.

Next post, first project for MATS!

 

SaveSave

Leave a Reply